ATHLETIC REGISTRATION FALL SPORTS
(Cross Country, Football, Golf, Girls Soccer, Girls Swim, Boys Tennis, Volleyball)
- Registration begins - August 12th
- Football must be cleared by August 20th for first day of practice on August 21st.
- All other fall sports must be cleared by August 25th for the first day of practice on August 26th.
- NO registration on the first day of practice
- 8:00AM-11:30AM and 1:00PM – 2:00PM
REGISTRATION DIRECTIONS:Register on Family ID: (Family ID Opens August 1st, 2019) https://www.familyid.com/organizations/renton-high-school
Physical on RSD Physical form (physicals are good for up to 2 years but may not expire before the end of the WIAA fall season...December 7th, 2019).
Pay Fees/Fines (Online or ASB Office)
- Sport Fee
- Pick-up “Clearance Checklist” from ASB Office:
- Verify no outstanding fines
- Bring “Clearance Checklist” & Physical to Athletic Office for final clearance
FIRST DAY OF PRACTICE: August 21st (football only) ~ August 26th (all other fall sports)
Additional paperwork needed for RS, Home school, Alternative Education and if you are new to our school. Paperwork can be found on Family ID
Athletes may not attend or participate until Registration/Clearance is complete