To: Athletic Directors
From: Vicki Nelms—Athletic Director, Clackamas High School
Date: September 6, 2019
Re: Football Games at Clackamas High School
Site: Clackamas High School Stadium
Dressing Rooms: Open at 5 p.m. you will be using East Campus Locker rooms located on the East Campus
Tickets: Gates open at 5:30 p.m. We have two ticket booths (one on West end/one on East end)
Adults $6.00/Students $4.00 (K-12)/Veteran’s & Senior Citizens 62 & older Free
Bus Parking: Please drop your team off at the East Campus and park your bus there.
Press Box: Far west side of the Press Box (questions see Todd Lane)
Filming: Room to the right of the Press Box (questions see Todd Lane)
Field Phones: Each team supplies their own field phones
Visitor Seating: Visitors may sit on the uncovered bleachers behind the visiting team’s bench.
Medical: An athletic trainer and physicians are available on Clackamas High School side. We do not furnish coolers. We will have a place for you to fill your coolers.
Expectations of visiting students
- NO Backpacks
- Abide by OSAA guidelines regarding signs, noisemakers, etc.
- Sit in designated visitor seating, not on home side
- We do not allow students to crossover to opponents side
- No footballs, skateboards, bicycles, pets (Assist Dogs with documentation) allowed in stadium
- Stay off of the game field—no one is allowed on the field after the game until teams have gone through the handshake lines
- No sunflower or unshelled seeds allowed in stadium
- No colored drinks allowed on stadium turf
- No outside drinks
Visiting Administrator Information
You are asked to check in the main gate before the game and let us know where you will be located. We look forward to seeing you on Friday night. Good luck to you and your teams.