Fall Athletic Clearance
Here is our standard information and the schedule we will hold IF we start Fall Sports on a normal schedule
(Subject To Change)
Sumner-Bonney Lake School District uses online athletic clearance that provides a convenient way for families to clear athletes almost entirely online! Clearances will run through our partner company called FamilyID; a secure registration platform that provides our families with a user-friendly way to register and clear athletes for our BLHS sports programs.
The website is: FamilyID.com
ONLINE REGISTRATION WILL BE AVAILABLE STARTING
August 1, 2020
When registering through FamilyID, the system will track all clearance information for each athlete.
The 6 Steps to complete are:
- Complete and fill in all forms on FamilyID
- Purchase SY 20-21 ASB Card from the Bookkeeper
- Pay athletic participation fee with the Bookkeeper
- Clear all school fines with the Bookkeeper
- Turn in an Athletic Physical to Mr. Ferguson in the Main Office or online through FamilyID.
- Get an Athletic Clearance Ticket from Mr. Ferguson in the Main Office
Coaches will be notified of all cleared athletes prior to the first practice.
ATHLETES MUST BE CLEARED PRIOR TO PARTICIPATION IN ANY PRACTICE OR COMPETITION.
Fall Athletic Clearance in the office opens
Monday Aug. 17th
- Football practice starts on Wednesday Aug. 19th
- All other sports begin on Monday Aug. 24th
Students must be fully cleared by 3pm on Friday Aug. 21st in order to practice on Monday Aug. 24th.
Friday Sept. 11th is the last day any student can clear for fall sports.