Spokane Valley, WA 99037
|Activity Bus Info - Beginning Mon. Feb 8th|
|Feb 9, 2021 10:39 AM|
Activity bus info beginning Mon. Feb 8th
Airway - Drop off:
Eagle Ridge - Drop Off:
Parkridge & Granite Hills 5:55
Parkridge & Springview 5:58
Parkridge & Copper Ridge 6:02
Lincoln & Keyes 6:06
Snowdon/Windsor Area - Drop off:
Four Lakes Gas station 5:45
Richland & Fruitvale 5:50
Buses will leave CHS at 5:35.
|CHS Athletics COVID-19 Update 8/17/20|
|Aug 17, 2020 1:40 PM|
1) In Phase II, 1 Coach may work in an area with 5 Athletes.
2) Coaches may work with individuals in general conditioning as well as sport specific skills and strategies.
3) WIAA approved modified seasons for sports and WIAA District 8 and GSL refined the seasons even more.
i. GSL Schools will not participate in Season 1
i. December 28, 2020 – February 28, 2021
i. March 1, 2021 – May 2, 2021
ii. Football begins February 17
i. April 26, 2021 – June 27, 2021
4) Additionally, the WIAA is consulting with the Sports Medicine Advisory Committee to determine if participation in a previous season may count toward pre-contest required practices.
5) Whether or not we have sports will depend on which phase we fall in.
i. Football and Wrestling would still be excluded from Phase 4 unless state public health officials determine that we would be safe offering these sports that require close proximity of competitors
|Blackhawk Summer Athletics|
|Jul 13, 2020 1:01 PM|
Summer Athletics in Phase II for Cheney HS Student-Athletes have commenced. Please consult yhe COVID Phase II Guidelines and the Student-Athlete (SA) Screening Flow Chart, prior to participation in Blackhawk Summer Activities. All requiremetns must be strictly followed without exception.
|Phase II Summer Guidelines|
SA COVID Screening Flow Chart