LCHS Girls Basketball Summer 2.0 Practice schedule and procedures Phase 2
Location: South Field #2 South of 5th Ave
Tuesdays and Thursdays Starting September 29 until we are allowed to move indoors.
1st Group A of 20 (pods of 5) 2:55-3:00
2nd Group B of 20 (pods of 5) 3:55-4:00
Entrance Procedures and Protocols (see details below)
Group A 3:00-3:10
Group B 4:00-4:10
Dynamic Warmup and Stretch in designated socially distanced areas on the field
Group A 3:10-3:20
Group B 4:10-4:20
Agility Drills: Sprint-Slide Right-Backpedal-Slide Left in designated socially distanced areas on the field
Group A 3:20-3:30
Group B 4:20-4:30
Continuous Conditioning: Jog-Sprint-Jog-Sprint in designated socially distanced areas on the field
Group A 3:30-3:40
Group B 4:30-4:40
Body Weight Workout: Lunges-Squats-Pushups-Crunches-Mountain Climbers
Group A 3:40-3:50
Group B 4:40-4:50
Plyometric Workout: Squat Jumps-Single Leg Jumps-Bounding-Standing Long Jumps in designated socially distanced areas on the field
Group A 3:50-3:55
Group B 4:50-4:55
Exit Procedures (see details below)
Entrance Procedures: Check-in: please complete your Student Health Check on your phone or computer earlier in the day
• Athlete, wearing an approved face mask, line up at least a 6” distance from other athletes outside the facility gate along fence.
• Coach meets athlete at entrance of facility, takes attendance and verifies health check has been completed.
• Coach directs athlete to designated spot on the field with another coach.
• Athlete places any possessions within their own personal designated spot.
• Only once directed by a coach may the athlete take off their mask for workout purposes.
• Athlete wears their cloth face mask and gathers possessions, then waits for further instruction from coach.
• Coach will dismiss athletes one at a time to encourage continued social distance from others on and off the field.
• Athletes will exit directly to their cars or rides.
• If an athlete is waiting for someone to pick them up, they will notify the coach and will not be dismissed until their ride home arrives to the facility.
General Practices and Expectations:
• No equipment may be shared, so each athlete must remember to come prepared to each practice, including a water bottle, please bring your own water bottle!
• Please come ready to practice. Accessing bathroom facilities will be disruptive to practice because of current procedures, so it is advised that athletes use the restroom before coming to practice. Bathroom facilities are available for emergency situations.
• Come dressed for the weather. We do not currently have access to inside practice facilities, and practice will be held unless there is extreme inclement weather. If practice does have to be cancelled, notification will be sent out by 12 pm the day of the practice.